TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
WLE200N5-23ESD 8A000Supplier number:
Compex WLE200N5-23 ESD is a 5GHz 2×2 802.11n Module.
• Atheros XSPAN family chipset
• 5GHz IEEE 802.11n compliant and backward compatible with 802.11a
• 5GHz Single-band MIMO 2x2 spatial multiplexing technique
• Maximum 23dBm output (per chain)/26dBm aggregate
• Built-in ESD Protection with ESD/EMP Immunity Threshold: 15KeV
• Supports up to 300Mbps physical data rates
• Delivers 10 times the throughput and nearly twice the range of legacy 802.11a network
• Transmission Power Control (IEEE 802.11h TPC)
• Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
• Multi-Country Roaming Supported (IEEE802.11d Global Harmonization Standard)
• 2 x U.FL Antenna Connectors
RoHS test report for Compex product series including the WP, WPJ, WPE, WSD, WPQ, WLE, WLU-series modules.
REACH test report for Compex product series including the WP, WPJ, WPE, WSD, WPQ, WLE, WLU-series modules.
This archive contains the wireless module drivers for Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 Drivers
These drivers are provided "as is" and compatibility is not guaranteed by Compex for Windows based systems
Manufacturer: SparkLan | Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g/n | Wifi Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz | Form Factor: mPCIe - full size | Wifi Antenna: 2T2R MIMO | Max output power: 19 dBm | Chipset: Atheros, AR9592 | Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | Driver Support: Linux kernel 2.6.27 → | Width: 30 mm | Interface: PCIe | Length: 51 mm | Certification: FCC, CE, Telec
SAMPLE PRICE $103.20