TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Raspberry Pi 3G-4G/LTE Base Shield V2
This is a handy interface bridge between Mini PCIe 3G/4G/LTE modules and Raspberry Pi. You can easily insert a Mini PCIe module in this shield then start using high-speed cellular internet with your Raspberry Pi.
Note! This product is available with different header types. Make your selection when choosing variant to the right.
• Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero)
• Easy-to-use, simple setup, plug-and-play
• Micro SIM Card socket is easily reachable on the top of the shield.
• Can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi.
• The shield can be powered from an external 5V source by exposed power pins, directly from Raspberry Pi 5V GPIO headers or over micro USB. A specially designed 90-degree right angle micro USB cable is included to package by default.
• Efficient and low quiescent current regulator circuit can hold up to 3.6A
• Optional Send/Receive commands over Raspberry Pi UART port is available
• Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting module or RI and DTR functions can be done over GPIO pins.
• Working temperature range: -40°C ~ 80°C
Technology / Antenna Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS 2100, LTE 790-960/1710-2690 | Mounting method: Connector | Antenna Location: External | VSWR: 2.5 :1 | Gain: 5 dBi | Connector Type: SMA-M | Impedance: 50 Ohm | Polarization: Vertical | Radiation pattern: Omnidirectional | Max power: 50 W | Length: 195 mm | Diameter: 12.8 mm
SAMPLE PRICE $6.00