TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
RASPBERRY PI 3G/4G&LSupplier number:
The Cellular Base HAT grants your Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible single-board-computer a super-simple interface bridge to a mini PCIe cellular modem. The Base HAT enables high-bandwidth cellular connectivity on your remote devices, from low-power consumption LTE-M to ultra-high-speed LTE-Advanced mini PCIe cards. Both UART and USB communication with modules is available on the shield.
• Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2,
B+, A+, Zero)
• Easy-to-use, simple setup, plug-and-play
• QMI and PPP are supported
• Clip-in Mini PCIe socket
• Micro SIM Card socket can be easily reachable on the top side of the HAT.
• Can be used as standalone with a PC/Laptop over micro USB, without stacking with
• The HAT can be powered from an external 5V source by exposed power pins, directly
from Raspberry Pi 5V GPIO headers, via micro USB, or optional JST connector on the
bottom of the board. A specially designed 90-degree right angle micro USB cable is
included to package.
• Efficient and low quiescent current power circuit can hold up to 3Amps
• Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART port is available
• Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting module or RI and DTR functions can
be accessible over GPIO pins.
• The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption
• Working temperature range: -40°C ~ 80°C
UMTS Bands: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B8 (900), B4 (AWS), B3 (1800), B5 (850) | MIMO (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output): Yes | LTE Bands: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B7 (2600), B12 (700ac), B13 (700c), B20 (800DD), B5 (850), B25 (1900), B26 (US 850 Ext), B29 (US 700de Lower), B41 (TDD 2500), B30 (2300 WCS) | Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless | LTE Region: Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa | FOTA Firmware Updates: Yes | Form Factor: mPCIe - full size | Technology: LTE - cat 6 | Antenna Connectors: IPEX MHF/U.FL | GPS: Yes | GNSS technology: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou | Max DL Speed: 300 Mbps | Max UL Speed: 50 Mbps | Chipset: Qualcomm | Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | Driver Support: Windows 7, Linux, Android, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Data Interface: USB 2.0, USB 3.0 | Voice Call Support: No | GNSS antenna support: Passive, Active 3.3VDC | SIM interface: Through miniPCIe connector, Dual SIM interface | GPIO: Yes | Carrier Certification: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, Rogers, Telus, Bell, US Cellular | Extended Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | Audio interface: Digital PCM signal input/output in socket, Digital I2S signal input/output in socket | Certification: FCC, CE, GCF, NCC, PTCRB, IC, CE RED | Size: 51 x 30 x 2.7mm
1 PCS PRICE $111.40