TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
RASPBERRY PI 3G/4G&LSupplier number:
The Cellular Base HAT grants your Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible single-board-computer a super-simple interface bridge to a mini PCIe cellular modem. The Base HAT enables high-bandwidth cellular connectivity on your remote devices, from low-power consumption LTE-M to ultra-high-speed LTE-Advanced mini PCIe cards. Both UART and USB communication with modules is available on the shield.
• Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2,
B+, A+, Zero)
• Easy-to-use, simple setup, plug-and-play
• QMI and PPP are supported
• Clip-in Mini PCIe socket
• Micro SIM Card socket can be easily reachable on the top side of the HAT.
• Can be used as standalone with a PC/Laptop over micro USB, without stacking with
• The HAT can be powered from an external 5V source by exposed power pins, directly
from Raspberry Pi 5V GPIO headers, via micro USB, or optional JST connector on the
bottom of the board. A specially designed 90-degree right angle micro USB cable is
included to package.
• Efficient and low quiescent current power circuit can hold up to 3Amps
• Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART port is available
• Taking the module into the Airplane Mode, resetting module or RI and DTR functions can
be accessible over GPIO pins.
• The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption
• Working temperature range: -40°C ~ 80°C
Antenna Location: External | Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | Max power: 50 W | Polarization: Linear | Cable Specification: RG174 | Cable length: 300 cm | Impedance: 50 Ohm | Height: 37.6 mm | Width: 49.6 mm | Length: 107.6 mm | Connector Type: SMA-M | VSWR: 2.5 :1 | Gain: 2 dBi | Mounting method: Adhesive, Screw | Technology / Antenna Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS 2100, Wifi/Bluetooth 2400, LTE 791-862/1710-2690
1 PCS PRICE $13.80
Antenna Location: Outdoor, External | Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | IP Class: IP67 | Polarization: RHCP (GPS) | Cable Specification: RG174 | Cable length: 250 cm | Impedance: 50 Ohm | Height: 13.7 mm | Width: 34 mm | Length: 41 mm | Connector Type: SMA-M | VSWR: 1.5 :1 | Gain: 3.5 dBi | Mounting method: Other | Technology / Antenna Frequency: GPS 1575.42 | Active/Passive GPS: Passive
1 PCS PRICE $13.20
Antenna Location: Internal | Operating Temperature Range: -40 °C – 85 °C | Max power: 0.138 W | Polarization: RHCP (GPS) | Cable Specification: 1.13 mm coax | Cable length: 15 cm | Impedance: 50 Ohm | Height: 8.3 mm | Width: 25.7 mm | Length: 25.7 mm | Connector Type: IPEX MHF/U.FL | VSWR: 2 :1 | Mounting method: Other | Technology / Antenna Frequency: GPS 1575.42 | Active/Passive GPS: Active
1 PCS PRICE $5.00
AP/Client Mode : Client mode, Soft AP mode (limited number of clients) | Certification: FCC, MIC | Module KEY: A, E | Operating Temperature Range: 0 °C – 70 °C | Width: 16.5 mm | Length: 30 mm | Data Interface: Wifi: PCIe / BT:USB | Max output power: 16 dBm | Driver Support: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Chipset: Qualcomm, Atheros, QCA6174A-5 | Data Streams: 2T2R MIMO | Wifi Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz | Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ac wave 2 | Antenna Connectors: IPEX MHF-4 | Form Factor: M.2 1630
1 PCS PRICE $42.60