TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Sierra Wireless HL7812 is a global LPWA module with 2G fallback offering ultra low power, small footprint and deep coverage
For battery-powered or low power deployments, Sierra Wireless’ HL7812 module supports 3GPP’s Release 14 features and offers best-in-class power consumption, high transmit power and the highest level of security from the edge to the cloud. This ensures field longevity and reduces the risk of your mission critical applications such as asset tracking, smart energy, smart cities and more.
• LTE B8 with NAD to enable utilities in the US to deploy their own 900MHz private network.
• Improve indoor and underground coverage with class 3 (23 dBm) transmission power.
• Integrated GNSS receiver with Assisted GNSS enables tracking and location-based services.
• Tiny size of 15x18x2,4mm
• Best-in-class power efficiency
• Variant available with Octave all-in-one edge-to-cloud solution.
Developer kit for this module can be found here; 11386 - Sierra Wireless HL78 dev.kit
Development kit user guide for Sierra Wireless HL78xx series modules.