TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
SIMCom SIM7000G Development Kit
The SIMCom SIM7000G Development Kit is perfect for tests and technical development. The developer kit contains the following:
- SIMCom developer board
- SIM7000G module mounted on test board
- USB cable
- GPS antenna
- EU power plug
For datasheet and further information see article 10808, SIMCom SIM7000G.
This guide describes the usage of the evaluation kit for Simcom LTE cellular modules.
This manual describes the AT commands valid for controlling the Simcom SIM7000 Series modules.
SIM800F_SIM900_SIM5300E_Migration to SIM7000_Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series UART Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series_FTP_Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series_GNSS_Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series_HTTP_Application Note_V1.01,
SIM7000 Series_NTP_Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series_PING_Application Note_V1.00,
SIM7000 Series_TCPIP_Application Note_V1.01
This archice contains the Simcom SIM7000 Series Firmware Update Tool for Microsoft Windows systems
(Not for SIM7020 series)
SimCom SIM7000 series Downloadable Application Module:
• Powerful: based on C language, a powerful programming language and can perform complex calculation as programming on module firmware directly.
• Simplicity: provides many interfaces to assist you develop applications easily including AT command operation, thread operation, EFS operation, GPIO/I2C/ADC and other operation libraries.
• Efficiency: C language is the fastest language besides ASM language. By using it, you do not need to care whether their application can perform so quickly to handle software/hardware operation.
• Extensibility: provides many easy-to-use interfaces which can provide most commonly-used functions. Customer can also develop their own libraries like database(sqlite) or compress utility(zip) easily.
• Multi-threads support: supports multi thread running in the module, by using the thread APIs, customer applications can do many powerful functions.
• Big memory: provides up to 1M DDR memory and full EFS space for customer applications to use. With big memory support, customer can write very complicated applications in multiple C source files.
• Powerful periphery operation: provides powerful APIs to let customer applications operate numerous periphery devices.
• Flexible: don’t rely on module’s version, the Downloadable Application Module (DAM) will run successfully even if the module’s version was updated.
• Good power utilizing: enables better power consumption efficiency compared separate external MCU. Also, when DAM are idle(call tx_event_flags_get or tx_thread_sleep), the module will enter sleep mode as it needs. Any interrupt will wake up the SIM7000 module.