TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
The powerful BlueMod+S50 is Telit’s Bluetooth single mode BT 5-qualified module. This next generation module blends the latest silicon with Telit’s state of the art engineering for an overall richer, more intelligent user experience. Advanced features include NFC Handover and support for Terminal I/O and most GATT based profiles. By doubling the amount of data that devices can transfer, more efficient use of broadcasting channels, improved coexistence in 2.4GHz band and LTE, this efficient module reduces the time required for transmitting and receiving data while facilitating rapid uploads and over-the-air firmware updates for mobile devices.
The significant increase to broadcasting capacity makes the secure BlueMod+S50 an ideal solution for industrial applications and for medical devices. Smartphone con-nectivity and cable replacement applications also ben-efit from the low energy consumption and reliable line-of-sight range of more than 800* meters. (*250m with Android phone and iPhone). With an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, this high-end Bluetooth module is suit-able for demanding applications and environments. Apps and demo source code for various types of ap-plications are available for Android and iOS.
• Bluetooth v5 qualified module
• Integrated or external pad antenna
• RED, FCC, IC certified module M2M grade
operating temperature range, 40°C to +85°C
• Powerful Cortex M4F MCU
• GATT Client Server
• LE Secure Connection with 128bit AES encryption
• Configurable DIS (Device Information Service)
• 2 MB/s PHY for LE
• Broadcasting channel improvements
• Slot Availability Mask
• Designed for low power applications
• Best of its class range performance
• Best of its class throughput performance
• Terminal I/O ( SPP-like) for Easy Transparent Data
Transfer ( 720Kbps)
• UART low power serial protocol mode
• Sample Code for iOS and Android
This document provides information how the BlueMod+S50 can be integrated into customer systems. It addresses hardware specifications of the BlueMod+S50 and requirements of the hardware environments for the BlueMod+S50.