TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
NOTE This board does not include a module interface board / translation board (TLB) which needs to be bought separately.
The Telit Evaluation Kit (EVK2) provides a robust, future-proof and flexible environment to streamline application development for all Telit module families and cellular standards.
The motherboard includes the basic interfaces such as power input, SIM card holder, audio monitor outputs, RS-232, and USB; as well as a Reset button and power switch. The circuit implemented in the EVK2 motherboard is based on the recommended reference design for the module's peripheral components and I/O connections.
Adapter boards are available for all the different module families. Adapter boards for modules with board-to-board connectors may be used for development with a number of different target modules sharing the same form factor.
- Develop and test applications for current and future cellular embedded modules including LTE (Cat NB1-Cat 6), GSM/GPRS, and legacy CDMA 1x/EV-DO module families via AT commands through serial ports
- Program or update module firmware and application software
- Develop, test, debug and improve application programs
- Implement applications (stand alone function) by executing scripts with an IoT AppZone equipped module without the need for an external microprocessor
- Develop a first-pass proof-of-concept device for a new application