TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Telit LE910C4-AP LTE CAT-4 LGA is intended for APAC market.
It is 3GPP release 10 compliant and comes with simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Bei-dou, Galileo, QZSS.
• Band 14 support
• LTE FDD Cat.4, 3GPP release 10 compliant
• LTE FDD Cat.1. 3GPP release 9 compliant
• Rx Diversity and MIMO DL 2x2
• Single Rx option
• VoLTE support
• SMS over IMS
• Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack • I
• Pv4/IPv6 stack
• Control via AT commands according to 3GPP
• TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit Custom AT commands
• SIM application Tool Kit 3GPP TS 51.014
• OMA-DM Telit Software Management
• Simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
The LE910Cx series of 4G LTE modules are compliant with the 3GPP Release 10 and are available with optional quad-constellation GNSS capability. This compact LGA form factor family is available in a variety of configurations, supporting both single-mode and fallback as needed for specific regions, carriers, and use cases.
This document describes the integration steps of the cellular modules USB endpoints in Linux systems.
This archive contains the Telit XFP Firmware Update Tool installer used to update the firmware on Telit Cellular modules over USB-serial interface.
This archive contains the Telit AT controller tool as well as XFP firmware update tool for Microsoft Windows systems.
It can be used to troubleshoot, test and command the Telit cellular module in a graphical interface.