TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Telit LE910C4-EU is intended for the European market.
It is 3GPP release 10 compliant and comes with simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Bei-dou, Galileo, QZSS.
• Standard Mini PCIe Data-card form factor
• Best-in class 3GPP rel10 platform
• Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
• Battery-friendly 1.8V GPIO
• Ideal platform for IoT applications and mobile data
and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
• Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks,
• Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
• Over-the-Air firmware update
Designers looking to add LTE capabilities to commercial
and industrial computing devices benefit from the
simple, yet powerful mPICe form factor with the
flexibility to choose another technology best suited for
the application environment from any one of the other
models in the xE910 mPCIe series.
Purpose of this document is providing a detailed specification and a comprehensive listing as a reference for the whole set of AT command for the LE910Cx-series
Zip archive with Telit cellular modules USB drivers installers for Windows 7, 8.x, 10 both x86 and x64 system architectures.
(Non WHQL certified drivers).
This archive contains the Windows 10 WHQL certified Telit module drivers for both x86 and x64 system platforms.