TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Telit LE910C4-NF is intended for the North American market.
It is 3GPP release 10 compliant and comes with simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Bei-dou, Galileo, QZSS.
This module also have LTE B14 which is dedicated for public safety and first responder networks.
• Standard Mini PCIe Data-card form factor
• Best-in class 3GPP rel10 platform
• Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
• Battery-friendly 1.8V GPIO
• Ideal platform for IoT applications and mobile data
and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
• Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks,
• Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
• Over-the-Air firmware update
Designers looking to add LTE capabilities to commercial
and industrial computing devices benefit from the
simple, yet powerful mPICe form factor with the
flexibility to choose another technology best suited for
the application environment from any one of the other
models in the xE910 mPCIe series.