TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
The ME310G1-W2 is an LTE Category M1/NB2 (Cat M1/ NB2) module supporting 450 MHz bands. It is conceived for IoT applications requiring secure and robust connectivity through LTE 450 MHz private networks, such as smart metering, smart grid, smart city, smart agriculture, mPERS, mission-critical services and public safety.
Due to the deep indoor propagation of the 450 MHz frequency, this module is ideal for indoor devices such as smart meters often in the center of the home. Also, the extensive coverage range of the 450 MHz band allows provisioning of wireless services to over large areas with a minimal number of base stations.
• Deep indoor and wide-area propagation due to 450 MHz frequency
• Small size and low power consumption
• Optimized for ease-of-design and high-yield and lowcost manufacturing
• Compliant to 3GPP Rel. 14 Cat M1/NB2, tailored for IoT devices
• Ideal solution for smart metering, smart grid, smart city, smart agriculture, mPERS, mission-critical services and public safety
This document provide guidelines for Telit customers about system certification process and how to reduce the effort to reach the North American market.