TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
The ME910G1-W1 CAT-M1/NB-IoT LGA is a member of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor.
• LTE UE Cat M1 (1.4 MHz)/NB2 (200 KHz)
• 3GPP Rel. 14 compliant
• Half-duplex FDD
• Single Rx, single antenna
• 3GPP Rel. 12 PSM
• 3GPP Rel. 13 eDRX
• 3GPP Rel. 13 extended coverage
• Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007 and customized Telit AT commands
• SIM application tool kit 3GPP 51.01
• SMS over NAS
• IPv4/IPv6 stack with TCP and UDP protocol
• TLS 1.3 / DTLS
• Embedded GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo)
• OMA Lightweight M2M (LwM2M)
• Firmware Over-the-Air Update (FOTA) using delta upgrade techniques
Contact email@example.com for more information, MOQ's may apply.
Scope of this document is to give a description of some hardware solutions useful for developing a product with the Telit ME910G1 module.
Scope of this document is to give an overview of AT commands related to the integrated GNSS engine, to provide some basic procedure for use it and about the concurrence of the WWAN and GNSS on the MDM9205 products.
This document describes the integration steps of the cellular modules USB endpoints in Linux systems.
This archive contains the Windows 10 WHQL certified Telit module drivers for both x86 and x64 system platforms.
Zip archive with Telit cellular modules USB drivers installers for Windows 7, 8.x, 10 both x86 and x64 system architectures (Non WHQL certified drivers).
This archive contains the Telit AT controller tool as well as XFP firmware update tool for Microsoft Windows systems.
It can be used to troubleshoot, test and command the Telit cellular module in a graphical interface.