TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
Enabling a new generation of massive low-cost IoT device deployments numbering in the hundreds of thousands or millions, the NE310H2 is the NB-IoT only evolution of the brand new Telit xE310 product family. Exceeding market demands for optimized power consumption and enhanced quality of coverage, NB-IoT devices are specifically tailored for low data throughput IoT applications.
NE310H2-W1 LTE UE Cat NB2 devices are optimized in cost, size and power consumption compared to higher UE categories. 3GPP Release 14 further improves these features by adding techniques to increase the data rate for NB-IoT. These advantages make the NE310H2 ideal for enabling quick implementation of LTE technology where low cost and low power consumption are more relevant than high speed.
• Small size and low power consumption
• Optimized for ease-of-design, high yield and low-cost manufacturing
• Compliant to 3GPP Release 14 Cat NB2, tailored for IoT devices
• Ideal solution for medical devices, fitness trackers, industrial sensors, smart meters, and other mass-production, mass deployment applications.
• Module sizes ranging from 300 down to below 200 mm2 on a fixed 94-pad LGA footprint enable a “design once, use anywhere” IoT device strategy.
This document provide guidelines for Telit customers about system certification process and how to reduce the effort to reach the North American market.
Zip archive with Telit cellular modules USB drivers installers for Windows 7, 8.x, 10 both x86 and x64 system architectures (Non WHQL certified drivers).