TECHSHIP IS A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF WIRELESS COMPONENTS
The WL865E4-P is a fully integrated dual band, dual mode, combo Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 module that provides an easy, cost-effective way for manufactur-ers to add wireless connectivity to their products. The module is based on an integrated tri-core system-on-chip, with dedicated CPU’s for IoT application, Wi-Fi and BLE. The IoT application processor runs on ARM Cortex-M4F @128 MHz with 300KB of dedicated SRAM. Module also integrates 4MB of internal flash with wide array of peripherals.
• Dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low
Energy (BLE5) combination module, based on the
Qualcomm® QCA4020 system-on-chip (SoC), is
designed for IoT applications such as smart home
control, industrial automation, networking, health care
and smart cities.
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE5) qualified for easy sensor
integration, configuration (provisioning), management
• Low Power consumption
• Dedicated CPU (Cortex-M4) for IoT application.
• Wide range of peripherals
• Advanced security features with integrated crypto
• Ease of system integration
• Industrial grade temperature range
• Certified Modules reduces development time, testing
and certification, accelerating time to market.
This document covers the more significant standard and proprietary AT commands provided by Telit's modules. Several module features are described and for each one of them the related AT commands are explained through examples. This document is not an exhaustive description of the AT commands implemented on the Telit's modules series; its target is only to give you an entry point to the AT commands world.